Safety is our highest priority to ensure the confidentiality of your personal information.
We kept safely on our site all the information. This includes personal information such as your name, home address and business phone number, mailing address and email address.
The information you provide is not shared with unauthorized third parties.
We may share your information, only the minimum necessary, related to your travel itinerary such as airlines, hotels, ground operators, local companies walks, sponsors and other providers companies.
As for the visits you make to our website sections relating to payments, please be sure to see the security lock on your browser and confirm the identity of the site before giving the information on your credit card.
If you receive messages from individual or mass email from us, they are always related to their travel plans and travel offers sent by our company.
Although nowhere in the world guarantees 100% security, we have implemented all appropriate administrative, technical and physical procedures to help protect your personal information.
- Reservations canceled 15 days or more prior to arrival date are subject to a charge of 10% of the total amount of your reservation.
- Reservations canceled 14-3 days before arrival date are subject to a charge of 1 night.
- Reservations canceled 2 to 0 days before arrival date, or if not reach, will not be refunded. No reimbursements for anticipadas.Navidad, New Year, Easter, Bridges and / outputs or any other holiday:
- Reservations canceled 31 days or more prior to arrival date are subject to a charge of 10% of the total amount of your reservation.
- Reservations canceled 30 to 15 days before arrival date are subject to a charge of 1 night.
- Reservations canceled 14-0 days before arrival date, or if not reach, will not be refunded. No reimbursements for early departures.
Upon reservation, you authorize us in writing to use your credit card number to make payment, and as confirming that you accept our reservation policies, payment of liability waiver and cancellation. All reservations are subject to availability at time of processing your request. Availability can not be guaranteed until full payment is received.
- The reservation confirmation is subject to the bank authorization on the card I provide. If there is a problem with your payment, we will contact you by telephone at the number you provided.
- The amount corresponding to your reservation will be charged immediately to your credit card, and will appear on your statement with the caption: "INTERNET POWER OF SAPI de CV.".
- For reservation payments, we accept credit cards Visa and Master Card. If you do not have any of these credit cards, you can send a bank transfer. For more information please contact one of our Travel Consultants.
- The rates published on our website are quoted in several currencies, which are duly specified at the time. Mexican Pesos will be charged in Mexican Pesos. In the case of any other currency, the transaction amount will be converted to Mexican Pesos (MXN) at the exchange rate at the date of the transaction. Please note that the amount that will appear on your receipt from your credit card, can vary up to three percent on the occasion of the international fluctuation of currency exchanges.
- The internet page is not responsible of such fluctuation and by accepting these policies, you acknowledge to have been informed of the fluctuation of the exchange rate and agree upon the charge in US Dollars.
Booking.com: we have teamed up with Booking.com B.V., located at Herengracht 597, 1017 CE Amsterdam, The Netherlands (www.booking.com) (hereafter Booking.com) to offer you our online reservation services. While we provide the content to this website and you make a reservation directly with us, the reservations are processed through Booking.com. The information you enter into this website will therefore also be shared with Booking.com and its affiliates. This may include personal information such as your name, your contact details, your payment details, the names of guests traveling with you and any preferences you specified when making a booking. To find out more about the Booking.com corporate family, visit http://www.booking.com/content/about.html.
Booking.com may process your personal information for the purposes set out in the http://www.booking.com/content/privacy.html.
Booking.com may send you a confirmation email, a pre-arrival email and provide you with information about the area and our accommodation. Booking.com will also provide you with international customer service 24/7 from its local offices in more than 20 languages. Sharing your details with Booking.com’s global customer service staff allows them to respond when you need assistance. Booking.com may use your information for technical, analytical and marketing purposes as further described in http://www.booking.com/content/privacy.html. This may include that your information might also be shared with other members of the Priceline Group (Agoda.com, Rentalcars.com and Kayak.com) for analysis to provide you with travel-related offers that may be of interest to you and to offer you customized service. If you have questions about the processing of your personal information by Booking.com, please contact email@example.com.